Stevia leaf, 100 gr, 10 USD
The natural sweetener or natural sugar, sweet leaf stevia is an alternative to saccharine and artificial sweeteners. Japanese, Americans and many other consumers are using this plant as an alternative sweetener in diabetic problems and in weight loss diets, thanks to its absence of calories. You ask yourself
“Will I like stevia?” “Where can I buy stevia?” or “Where to buy stevia?” “Where can I find recipes?” “Should I buy white stevia extract or maybe crushed bulk stevia leaf?”
You can find all these and many other questions right here on VEGAN MARKET! The sweet stevia leaf is either green or brownish in color. It can be used either whole or cut or chopped up. It can be used either dried (like leaves in autumn), or fresh. Sweet leaf is a lot cheaper than the stevia extract known as Stevioside.
- If you buy stevia leaf for the second time – you get 5% discount!
- If you buy stevia leaf for the third time – you get 7% discount!
- If you buy stevia leaf for the fourth (5th,6th, …) time – you get 5% discount for the whole purchase!
Try stevia for the first time and you will find out how to sweeten your life in a helthy way:) Several researches have found that stevia has:
- Mineral content: Iron, manganessium and cobaltus
- Molecular weight: 804
- Formula: C 38 H 60 O 18
- It keeps its flavour stable under high and low temperatures.
- Stevia doesn’t ferment.
- It is soluble to water, alcohol.
- Calories: 0
- Saturated fat: 0
- Sugars: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
Sweet healthy lifestyle now is available on Vegan Market online – join us!